Get to know Racepoint’s newest Senior Account Executive, Elaina Morra, in this fun Q&A!
I help companies create and tell their stories to attract people to use those companies services or buy their products.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
The Skimm & Need 2 Know – I feel out of the loop if I don’t read both first thing in the morning.
3. What is the last book you read?
Trust No One: A Thriller by Paul Cleave
4. What do you have as your desktop wallpaper right now?
The Old Town Square in Prague
5. What is your favorite drink?
Snapple Peach Tea
6. Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?
7. What is your favorite music group or artist?
Mumford & Sons
8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was a kid I wanted to be a dentist.
9. What do you like about living in the Boston area?
Having just moved here from NYC, I like how everything is walking distance and is so much less chaotic. Also, living in the North End I love all the great restaurants and bakeries!
10. Name three places you want to visit before you kick the bucket.
I have a very long list of places I want to travel to so it’s hard to pick just three. My top places are Ireland, Croatia & Australia.