Get to know Racepoint Global’s newest Senior Account Executive, Tara Kadioglu!
1. How would you explain what you do for work in 3 sentences or less to your seven-year old niece?
Remember playing show and tell in class? Did you and the other kids share stories that helped you learn about each other? My job is to help people show and tell their stories to many other people in the world.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
Instagram and the New York Times online. Also liking Tidal, which recently came out.
3. What is the last book you read?
How to Sit by Thich Nhat Hanh.
4. What is your favorite drink?
I like your basics, but the best quality. Nothing beats an ice-cold glass of clean, clear water. Love a bold, rich cup of black coffee. I also love a smoky, full-bodied glass of red wine or a really aromatic IPA.
5. If you were a character in Harry Potter, which one would you be?
Hermione, hands down. My mom read all of the books when they first came out and said the character reminded her of me, and my best friend growing up said when she saw the first movie and and Hermione was persistently raising her hand in class, she pointed and screamed, “Oh my god, it’s Tara!”
6. If you were a tree, which kind would you be?
A lemon tree, because I’m obsessed with lemons and lemon zest.
7. What is the last movie you went to see?
Woody Allen’s “An Irrational Man.” I’ve always loved his work, but didn’t like this one.
8. If you could be a superhero, what superpowers would you want to have?
I would be able to fly, because flying has always been and will always be a big part of my life and avoiding airports would save a lot of time. I actually flew a small plane once and would love to further develop that skill.
9. Who was your favorite musical group when you were in Junior High School?
Music is a huge part of my life, so there were many. But above all, the Beatles and all of their solo works colored my world in junior high and high school. And I’m loyal to this day.
10. Do you have any hidden talents or interesting hobbies?
Many. I’m very passionate about cooking. I’m also a diehard aficionado of good movies and music. I’m a killer at naming a song from the first note or two.