Get to know Racepoint Global’s newest Account Coordinator, Alex Connelly, in this Q&A!
Working in public relations means that I am responsible for how the public views my clients, whether they are businesses or individual people. Most of the time, this means that I have to make sure my clients receive positive attention from media outlets like websites, newspapers, and television.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
I love BuzzFeed because it gives you access to everything from breaking news to funny personality quizzes.
3. What is the last book you read?
I just finished reading “She’s Coming Undone” by Wally Lamb. It’s a great novel about a young woman who goes from being her own worst enemy to finding true happiness.
4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?
I think I would have to say purple because it’s my favorite color and I have a lot of school pride. Go Holy Cross!
5. What do you have as your desktop wallpaper right now?
I have a picture of my best friends from college and me as my background right now.
6. What is your favorite drink?
Nonalcoholic: vanilla latte; alcoholic: Brooklyn Summer Ale
7. What is the last movie you went to see?
This past week, I went to see “Trainwreck” with a couple of my friends. It was great- I highly recommend it.
8. Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?
Team Jen forever!
9. What do you like about living in the Boston area?
I moved up recently, but I love so much about Boston already. The North End has some of the best food I’ve ever eaten, the nightlife is fantastic, and the city itself is fast-paced, but not overwhelming. I’m very happy this is where I decided to begin my post-grad life!
10. Name three places you want to visit before you kick the bucket.
I love to travel, but I have yet to explore much of Europe, so I would visit Italy, France and Germany as soon as possible.