Get to know RPG’s Newest Account Coordinator, Jon Bird!
1. How would you explain what you do for work to your 7 year old niece?
I help companies tell stories and connect with people.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
Facebook, for helping users connect with not only friends and family but also brands and products.
3. If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be?
Bird’s Eye View: The Jon Bird Story
4. How would you describe yourself in three words?
Friendly, Energetic, Optimistic
5. What is your favorite YouTube video of all time?
My senior year in college, my best friend Liz hit a buzzer beater in overtime that sent her basketball team into the next round of the NCAA tournament. Watching this video brings me right back to that day. The entire gym erupted with cheering, and it was great to see my friend and her teammates succeed.
6. If you were a tree, which kind would you be?
I would be a palm tree, because odds are that means I would be somewhere tropical.
7. If you could be a superhero, what superpowers would you want to have?
8. What were you like as a kid?
I was that “why” kid. Always full of energy and questions.
9. Do you have any hidden talents or interesting hobbies?
I am a huge fan of Women’s Basketball and game shows. I am currently in the final contestant pool for “Who Wants to Be A Millionaire”, and can be called up to be a contestant anytime in the next two years.
10. Are you afraid of anything?
I have a fear of ketchup. it stems from a time when I chocked on a ketchup-covered hot dog as a child. If somebody has a giant blob of ketchup on their plate, odds are I am nowhere near them.