Get to know Olivia Foster, Racepoint Global San Fran’s newest Senior Account Executive, in this Q&A!
1. How would you explain what you do for work in 3 sentences or less to your 7 year old niece?
I chat with people who write the news for newspapers, blogs, magazines and TV, and help them tell cool stories about what companies are doing to make a difference.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
- Website: Buzzfeed
- Blog: The Sartorialist
- Online Community: Pinterest and Instagram
3. What is the last book you read?
Is Everything Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
4.If you could be a superhero, what superpowers would you want to have?
Just one- teleportation. I would save so much time and money if i didn’t need to sit in traffic or buy an airplane ticket. If I had to rescue someone, I could quickly appear and take them to safety in a blink of an eye.
5. Have you in the past or would you ever bungee jump or sky dive?
I skydived for my 24th birthday with friends. It was on my bucket list, and I wanted to conquer my fear of heights.
6. What is your favorite cereal?
I’m a kid at heart- I never grew out of Cheerios. I love their new flavors as well.
7. Do you have any hidden talents or interesting hobbies?
One of my secret hobbies is pranking people. I do it only for their reactions.
8. What do you like about living in the San Francisco area?
I’m from Seattle, so one of the many things I appreciate about San Fran is the sunny skies. On the technology side, I’m still amazing with how there are apps for anything imaginable. I never realized that I could get frozen yogurt delivered or have someone run my errands for me. Most of all, my fondness for food is well-catered to, as there are an infinite amount of amazing restaurants to explore in the city.
9. Are you afraid of anything?
My greatest fear is spiders- they have too many legs!
10. Name three places you want to visit before you kick the bucket.
South Africa, Japan and Iceland