The main goal of my job is to help clients educate people about their services. Whether that’s putting on an event, speaking to the media, or developing an ongoing program it’s my job to be a resource and advisor every step of the way.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
There are so many! I would say in regards to news- CNN, for magazines Fast Company, and for pleasure it’s a tie between Apartment Therapy and Grace Helbig’s vlog!
3. What is the last book you read?
I’m actually in the middle of The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt.
4. If you were a character in Harry Potter, which one would you be?
As much as I would like to claim Hermoine, I think I’m more of a Luna Lovegood. She’s quirky and not afraid to speak her mind!
5. Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?
6. Have you in the past, or would you ever, bungee jump or sky dive?
I’ve been dying to do both!
7. What are your favorite smells?
I love vanilla, lavender, the smell of the ocean (just not during low tide), bonfires and burning leaves.
8. What is your first memory?
I’m not entirely sure what age it was, but i remember being really young and there was a blizzard hitting Massachusetts. I really wanted to be outside with the rest of the family so my mom bundled me up and gave me a broom. I swept the snow actually thinking that’s what the rest of my family was doing as well!
9. Do you have any hidden talents or interesting hobbies?
I’m not sure if it falls under interesting but I just taught myself how to knit! I’m just finishing up my second scarf.
10. Name three places you want to visit before you kick the bucket.
It’s incredibly difficult to just pick three. With that being said, three that are on my bucket list are Thailand, Vietnam and South Africa.