Get to know the newest member of the Racepoint team, Megan Ostrower, in this fun Q&A!
I help people tell important stories every day by listening, learning, and paying attention to what’s going on around me.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
Twitter! I can get my news, discover random facts, and stay up on the latest trends all in one place.
3. What is your favorite drink?
Coffee- my muse, my flame.
4. If you were a character in Harry Potter, which one would you be?
Without a doubt, I would be Professor McGonagall. She comes in clutch when you need her most!
5. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Oliver’ Street Cafe’s Prosciutto…the Northender Sub is in fact what dreams are made of.
6. What is your favorite music group or artist?
If i have to pick one artist, I’ll go Jay-Z on this (the Reasonable Doubt album Jay-Z, not more recent Jay-Z).
7. What are your favorite smells?
Old Spice, most foods that need to be baked in an oven (pizza, cookies, Thanksgiving dinner, etc._ Gardenias, and wintry scented candles.
8. If you were a tree, which kind would you be?
I would be a Rainbow Eucalyptus. They’re unique and constantly evolving.
9. What is your first memory?
My first memory coincides with one of my greatest fears. i was a curious toddler and I though that putting a quarter into an electrical socket would produce lightning. In a way, i was correct in my assumption but to this day i still get squeamish whenever i get shocked. Unfortunately, this will be a lifelong lasting first memory.
10. What do you have as your desktop wallpaper right now?
A picture that I took of the Boston skyline at sunset. I love a good city shot!