Get to know Racepoint’s newest Account Coordinator, Katie Bonadies, with this fun Q&A!
I work with companies who want to be known by others in their field and get more people to buy their products and services. I help these companies communicate with others so they can become more popular, mostly by reading a lot and doing research.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
My favorite blog would be Humans of New York. I learn best visually, and getting to see pictures associated with someone’s life story makes their message that much more powerful.
3. What is the last book you read?
“Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can’t Stop Talking” by Susan Cain
4. What do you have as your desktop wallpaper right now?
A view of the Golden Gate Bridge at night.
5. If you were a tree, which kind would you be?
I would want to a sequoia because I would be able to see the farthest.
6. Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?
Jennifer Aniston: We have the same birthday. And there’s something about Angelina Jolie that creeps me out.
7. If you could be a superhero, what superpowers would you want to have?
I would want to have the abilities to fly and walk through walls. Reading people’s minds is way too much.
8. Have you in the past, or would you ever, bungee jump or sky dive?
I would totally do either one of them!
9. What is your favorite music group or artist?
Nicki Minaj. Or Fleetwood Mac. Weird, I know.
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
It varied between a professional snowboarder and the first woman to play Major League Baseball.