Get to know Racepoint Global’s new Delivery Manager, Sarah Richelson in this Q&A!
We work with companies to figure out how to best tell their stories and create cool ways to draw attention to their brand. I help make sure that our teams are working together, staying on schedule, and not spending too much money!
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
Fast Company and Mashable are regulars and I love to cook so Cooking Light is my go-to for fun tips and recipes.
3. What is the last book you read?
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
4. What do you have as your desktop wallpaper right now?
The Amalfi Coast in Italy
5. What is your favorite drink?
Hard cider in the fall, but I love a good, wheat beer
6. Have you in the past, or would you ever bungee jump or sky dive?
Yes! I’ve been sky diving twice but don’t think I would be able to take the plunge on a bungee alone.
7. What are your favorite smells?
Fresh laundry, cinnamon and marinas.
8. Who was your favorite musical group when you were in Junior High School?
Destiny’s Child and a handful of boy bands.
9. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Broadway star!
10. Name three places you want to visit before you kick the bucket.
Tokyo, Australia, and Costa Rica.