Get to know one of our newest Senior Marketing Associate, Micaela Fouhy, in this Q&A!
I help companies become well-known by using the internet. I get to work with really cool individuals to create stories that attract people to specific brands.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
The Tig by Meghan Markle
She recently just launched her blog that serves as a hub for cooking, traveling, fashion, and beauty. If I ever decided to write a blog, this is what it would look like.
My go-to-site for fast, important information.
3. What is the last book you read?
Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter. If you haven’t read it, do it now.
4. What is your favorite drink?
A fresh Mojito or homemade Sangria (Zocalo has my favorite in Boston). Otherwise a warm vanilla chai tea will do the trick!
5. What is the last movie you went to see?
Begin Again with Kiera Knightly and Mark Ruffalo. John Carney, the Director, also filmed Once which is one of my favorite movies.
6. Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?
Jennifer Aniston: Classic, funny, and real.
7. If you could be a superhero, what superpowers would you want to have?
Teleporting. It would make traveling and exploring so much easier.
8. What do you like about living in the Boston area?
Boston is such a walkable city. You can be in the Seaport having a drink and eating Sushi on the Legal Harborside Roof Deck and then in 30 minutes, be on Charles Street in Beacon Hill.
However, my favorite part of living in Boston is the restaurants. My love for food grows everyday while being here. There’s always a new restaurant, food truck, or bakery popping up. Boston is becoming such a hub for amazing food and I love it!
9. Name three places you want to visit before you kick the bucket?
Italy, Hawaii, and Munich for Oktoberfest.
10. If you could go on a cross-country road trip with any celebrity (dead or alive), who would you choose and where would you go?
Annie Liebovitz. I’ve always admired her photography and creativity. She’s captured some amazing moments on film. I’d obviously ask her to make me a photo diary of our entire trip.