Get to know one of our newest employees, Kristelle Soto, in this fun Q&A!
1. How would you explain what you do for work in 3 sentences or less to your 7 year old niece?
I work with creative people like artists and writers to come up with really cool ideas that will get your attention for your favorite brands. Then we make commercials or plan events and announcements so you can find out about new things to buy at the store or things to do. You will hear about it on TV, the radio or on your mobile phone.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
Twitter because it’s the most open global community that gives endless information in a quick format but also allows you to search and interact with other users and brands. I find world news, business articles, friend’s updates, event invitations, and sales promotions on Twitter. And can modify who I follow at any time.
3. If you were a crayon, what color would you be a why?
Red – It stands for energy, courage, drive, strength, passion and glory. All of which encompass me as a person.
4. What is your favorite drink?
Water- It’s refreshing, goes with any food, cleanses the body, and can be served hot or cold.
5. Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?
Jennifer Aniston – She’s had many relationship and professional challenges but has faced all of them with grace and dignity. Her friendly girl-next-door looks and persona have rewarded her with powerful brand partnerships and the status of her personal life has made her a role model for single, childless, women.
6. Who was your favorite musical group when you were in Junior High School?
7. Do you have any hidden talents or interesting hobbies?
Latin dancing and Zumba Fitness.
8. What do you like about living in the Boston area?
That it is a very different lifestyle from Florida yet similar to my favorite city, London.
9. Name three places you want to visit before you kick the bucket.
Taj Mahal, Great Wall of China, and the Holy Land.
10. If you could go on a cross-country road-trip with any celebrity (dead or alive), who would you choose and where would you go?
Anne Frank- I would like her to explain to me first hand where she lived and show me the places throughout Europe where she was taken during the Holocaust. It is a somber subject but I think it would be really interesting and educational.