We’re very happy to have Anthony Carli as a member of our Racepoint Global team! Get to know our one of our extraordinary Account Coordinators in this fun Q&A.
I search for the best stories and figure out how I can share them with as many people as possible.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
There is a music blog called Jonk Music that I have been following since I started high school. It’s a great way to discover some new tunes!
3.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be an Air Force pilot from the age of 5 until my sophomore year of college. My terrible eyesight disqualified me though.
4. What is your favorite drink?
I enjoy rye whiskey.
5. If you could go on a cross-country road trip with any celebrity (dead or alive), who would you choose and where would you go?
I would go on a road trip from LA to NYC with Jerry Seinfeld. If he could can one of the most successful sitcoms in TV history based on nothing, then I am sure that he would be able to fill an awkward silence. Additionally, he has an amazing car collection so the ride would be smooth.
6. What are your favorite smells?
There’s nothing better than the unique blend of pine-tar, bubblegum, hotdogs and sunflower wafting under the dome at Chase Field in Phoenix.
7. What is the last movie you went to see?
The last movie I saw was Chef. I love food and cooking, so it was right up my alley!
8. If you could be a superhero, what superpowers would you want to have?
Teleportation would be the ultimate superpower. Imagine travelling anywhere you desired, instantaneously.
9. Who was your favorite musical group when you were in Junior High School?
In junior high, I really liked The Who. My dad was a huge fan, and took me to their concert when they came through Phoenix. Though they were a bit older than they were at Woodstock, they still put on a great show!
10. Are you afraid of anything?
I really do not enjoy amusement parks. I get freaked out in long lines and large crowds.