Racepoint San Francisco is excited to welcome Jennie Chow to the team. Get to know our newest Account Coordinator with this fun Q&A.
I am a storyteller of sorts – instead of a book I use the Internet, newspapers and magazines to relay the story, and instead of characters they’re companies.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
It depends on the time of day. I love skimming through Mashable, Fast Company and Re/code during the day, but I remain a huge fan of NPR’s mobile app and radio station in the mornings and evenings.
3. What is the last book you read?
I just finished the second novel of 1Q84 by Japanese writer Haruki Murakami. Don’t tell me what happens next.
4. If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be?
Don’t Forget To Wear Sunscreen: A Precautionary Tale
5. How would you describe yourself in three words?
Persevering, LOL and inquisitive.
6. What do you have as your desktop wallpaper right now?
I like two-toned backgrounds with words — simple yet inspiring. This week my computer featured a quote by Maya Angelou, “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.”
7. What is your favorite drink?
I am a big fan of black tea. Oolong and English breakfast loose leafs are my favorites.
8. If you were a character in Harry Potter, which one would you be?
Ginny Weasley. For one, I come from a huge family of boys (including twins). Secondly, my childhood home could be seen as being just as lively as the Weasley’s Borough.
9. If you could be a superhero, what superpowers would you want to have?
Teleportation, so I can spend weekends in Cambodia and London while still getting to work on time.
10. What is your favorite lunchmeat?
Cured venison. I tried to bring some home on a flight from London and had to leave it at the airport. The incident left me scarred and wanting more.