Get to know Amanda Riggio, Racepoint Global’s newest marketing extraordinaire, in this fun Q&A!
I help companies tell the world about their business by using the Internet. This way, you can learn about them on your phone, tablet, computer and even iPod!
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
StumbleUpon – It uses my interests to present me with a plethora of useful sites that coincide with my listed needs and curiosities, allowing me to explore sites for anything from fresh recipes to news outlets.
3. What is the last book you read?
This is Where I Leave You
4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?
Seafoam Green – Green has always been my favorite color and I grew up on the ocean.
5. If you were a character in Harry Potter, which one would you be?
Luna Lovegood – In fact, my college friends call me Luna!
6. If you were a tree, which kind would you be?
Weeping Willow – both for the Harry Potter reference and its beauty.
7. Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?
Jennifer Aniston. I wanted to be Rachel Green for years!
8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A doctor who spent summers as a professional soccer player, filling my free time as a ballet dancer. Marketing is pretty much the same thing…
9. Do you have any hidden talents or interesting hobbies?
I am training to become a yoga instructor.
10. Name three places you want to visit before you kick the bucket.
Greece, India and Australia