We are excited to have Maureen Miller on the Racepoint San Francisco team. Take a few minutes and get to know our newest Account Director!
1. How would you explain what you do for work in 3 sentences or less to your 7 year old niece?
I help people understand complex topics so they can be healthier and happier.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
Tough one…things evolve so quickly! I think there’s a really bright bunch of healthcare folks on Twitter. For local and foodie stuff, 7×7 and Eater SF are great. NYT and Cute Overload are go-to’s for well, you know.
3. What do you have as your desktop wallpaper right now?
I have a picture of the coast of California, taken somewhere on Rt. 1. Though I’ve been in SF for a few years now, I’m still amazed by the natural beauty of California.
4. If you could be a superhero, what superpowers would you want to have?
If I were a superhero, I’d love to be able to read minds.
5. Are you afraid of anything?
I’m afraid of eyeballs and anything having to do with them, from contact lenses to eye exams. I’m mutually scared of and fascinated by sharks.
6. Name three places you want to visit before you kick the bucket.
Galapagos Islands, New Zealand, and Thailand.
7. What are your favorite smells?
Freshly cut grass. Pine trees. Campfires.
8. Do you have any nicknames?
Mo is my standard nickname, plus all the nicknames that friends make up to go along with it.
9. Have you in the past or would you ever bungee jump or sky dive?
Hang gliding is much more my style than sky diving or bungee jumping.
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a dinosaur, a hairdresser, and a marine biologist. Luckily, I didn’t pursue those dreams and ended up in healthcare PR and marketing.