1. How would you explain what you do for work in 3 sentences or less to your 7 year old niece?
I make sure there are ads for different companies on websites and that there are people writing about those companies on websites.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
I’m a huge entertainment junkie, so my favorite go-to is Vulture, the entertainment website from New York Magazine
3. What is the last book you read?
For Christmas, I received a Kindle and have been going through books like lightning! I most recently finished The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer, reminiscing on my acting camp days, and am currently reading Orange is the New Black. I love the Netflix show so I had to check out what the real Piper had to say about her time in prison.
4. What do you have as your desktop wallpaper right now?
My wallpaper is a picture of the gorgeous Connecticut College campus, my alma mater. Go Camels!
5. What is your favorite drink?
While I try to stay away as best as possible, what with the aspartame, I will always love a good Diet Coke. As far as alcoholic drinks go, I’ve been a gin & tonic kind of girl lately.
6. What’s your favorite pizza topping?
Prior to my time at Racepoint, I was actually employed at my uncle’s pizza shop, so I certainly know my way around pizza toppings. I’ve tried many different interesting combinations, but a recent favorite of mine would have to be barbeque chicken pizza with jalapenos. A strange mix, but I find it delicious.
7. What is your favorite YouTube video of all time? (Please provide the link)
While doing some late-night YouTube trolling during finals season my senior year of college, I came upon the video “Lily’s Disneyland Surprise”. The way she says “Oh my god, oh my god!” just kills me every time.
8. You are singing karaoke, what song do you sing?
Hands down, “Total Eclipse of the Heart”. Classic karaoke at its best.
9. What is the last movie you went to see?
As a former film studies student in college, Oscar season is my favorite time of year. I’ve seen the majority of nominated films and the ones with lots of hype surrounding them. And so to answer the question, the last movie I saw was Inside Llewyn Davis J
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
According to my pre-school graduation interview, I wanted to be “the lady at the cash register at Shaw’s so I can keep all the money”. I later was upset to find out that’s not exactly how being a cashier works.