We’re very happy to have Crystal as a member of our Agency Marketing team at Racepoint Global! Get to know our agency marketing intern in this intimate Q&A.
1. How would you explain what you do for work in 3 sentences or less to your 7 year old niece?
I have to think of ways to make my company look fun! Once I do that, I have to seek out other businesses who might want to work with us – Then it’s our job to make their company look fun too!
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
I’m addicted to Twitter – It’s so much fun to me. I’m able to get all my daily news, recipes, workouts, and even this season’s best nail polish color. I don’t just use it to stay connected; it’s how I plan my daily life.
3. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?
White! It’s classic and clean; also, you can’t use a white crayon on just any sheet of computer paper… You need it for special projects!
4. What is your favorite drink?
Earl grey tea – I love it black, no sugar, milk or honey.
5. If you were a character in Harry Potter, which one would you be?
I hate to be so obvious, but definitely Hermione. I’m extremely organized and I’m a strict rule follower, not to mention I’ve always loved to read
6. What is your favorite YouTube video of all time? (Please provide the link)
This adorable baby girl trying to fight sleep but naptime keeps getting the best of her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTCQpjUrCe8& (I can definitely relate on a Monday morning.)
7. What is the last movie you went to see?
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug – I’ve been a huge fan of J.R.R. Tolkien and Peter Jackson since I was a kid.
8. If you could be a superhero, what superpowers would you want to have?
Definitely telepathy, that’d be a huge help overcoming awkward first impressions, haha.
9. Who was your favorite musical group when you were in Junior High School?
I went through this weird phase where I wanted to be different (which can be said about almost any preteen), so I started listening to Billie Holiday and Ella Fitzgerald whom I grew to genuinely love!
10. Are you afraid of anything?
The dark and ghosts, I’m twenty years old but I still have a night-light.