We’re very happy to have Amanda as a member of our Racepoint Global team! Get to know our one of our newest Marketing team members in this intimate Q&A.
1. How would you explain what you do for work in 3 sentences or less to your 7 year old niece?
My team works together to help find the right people to like and use our companies. We attract these people mainly online through social media, TV, print, mobile etc.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
The Humans of NY blog. I like it on FB and follow it on Instagram so I never miss a post. I also recommend the HONY book that came out last fall!
3. What is the last book you read?
I am currently reading The Hobbit. I’m a huge LOTR fan but could never get through the books when I was younger-the recent “The Hobbit” movies inspired me to finally read the book. Although there are a lot of differences between the movies and the book, they’re both great- and I especially don’t mind the addition of Legolas in the most recent movie…
4. What do you have as your desktop wallpaper right now?
A red panda. I know cliché… ‘Amanda’ likes pandas.
5. What is your favorite drink?
Black tea, hot or cold.
6. What is your favorite YouTube video of all time? (Please provide the link)
If after this video you can’t say you are obsessed with corgis, something is wrong.
7. What is your favorite lunch meat?
I love pretty much all lunch meats, but my favorite would be a toss-up between roast beef and salami.
8. Do you have any nicknames?
Panda, Pando, Mando, Mandy. Depends on the friend or family member. My RPG crew seems to enjoy panda J
9. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A marine biologist. I never had an affinity for science in school, but to me a marine biologist was someone who swam with dolphins and fish for a living.
10. Name three places you want to visit before you kick the bucket.
Japan, China and South Africa. I could choose so many more though!