We’re very excited to have Landon Boren join our Racepoint Group San Francisco team! Get to know our newest Intern in this intimate Q&A.
1. How would you explain what you do for work in 3 sentences or less to your 7 year old niece?
I help a big guy talk to his many little friends by speaking to them through newspapers, magazines, and the internet.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
My favorite website is 7×7, which is a trendy news source and magazine for San Francisco. From where to find the coolest new seafood to a new gallery opening, 7×7 is always on it.
3. If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be?
“The Boy From Sweden Finding Himself In The Big City”
4. How would you describe yourself in three words?
Jovial, dreamer, adventurous
5. What is your favorite YouTube video of all time? (Please provide the link)
Caution: make cause a cuteness heart attack
6. Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?
Jennifer Aniston, her quirkiness and lovable nature makes me wish she was in my immediate family.
7. If you could be a superhero, what superpowers would you want to have?
I’ve always been a huge fan of X-Men. Even though IceMan is my favorite, I would want to be able to control the weather like Storm.
8. What are your favorite smells?
My puppy after I give her an oatmeal bath (I’m not snooty it’s good for her skin irritation), wooded scents like pine tree, and laundry.
9. Are you married? Do you have any kids?
I’m not married nor have kids, but people often tell my girlfriend and I that we look like Prince William and Princess Kate. Afterwards it always feels like they want to ask those exact two questions to us.
10. What do you like about living in the San Francisco area?
It immediately struck me when I moved here how innately friendly everyone is. There’s nothing like it. It’s amazing to live in a city where you could start a conversation with anyone on the street that you didn’t know.