Get to know Kelsey Castellow, public relations extraordinaire and Racepoint Group Account Coordinator, in this intimate Q&A.
1. How would you explain what you do for work in 3 sentences or less to your 7 year old niece?
I reach out, follow up, circle back (repeat). She’s seven, she won’t understand anyway.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
3. What do you have as your desktop wallpaper right now?
Some graffiti on the side of a building that says “We Rock Hardest”
4. What is your favorite drink?
I am probably responsible for 30-40% of the Diet Coke consumption in the office. Also, beer.
5. If you were a character in Harry Potter, which one would you be?
Uric the Oddball. Him or Rowena Ravenclaw; she was smart, ambitious and wore a crown all the time; all traits I greatly admire. “Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure.”
6. If you could be a superhero, what superpowers would you want to have?
Either mind control or the power to speak/understand any language.
7. What is your first memory?
Getting in trouble for eating a whole grape chapstick (but in all fairness, I thought it was a Push Pop).
8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
According to my ‘Star of the Week’ poster from Kindergarten, I wanted to be, “An astronaut, a dentist, and Mommy.”
9. Do you have any hidden talents or interesting hobbies?
I am very crafty and like to do artsy projects when I have time. I am also a good skier and used to be an instructor.
10. If you could go on a cross-country roadtrip with any celebrity (dead or alive), who would you choose and where would you go?
Bill Hader; I would make him dress like Stefon and together we would hit every ridiculous night club in New York (human luggage and all).