We’re very excited to have Chasa Toliver join our Racepoint Group team! Get to know our newest Senior Account Executive in this intimate Q&A.
1. How would you explain what you do for work in 3 sentences or less to your 7 year old niece?
I type on a computer all day long and make lots of phone calls. I get to watch the news and read a lot of stories on the Internet.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
3. If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be?
Macaroons & Champagne: A Biography of Chasa Toliver
4. How would you describe yourself in three words?
Calm, particular, and responsible
5. What is your favorite YouTube video of all time? (Please provide the link)
This great dance video by an aspiring director and film student at NYU, Joshua Toliver (shout out to the little brother!)
6. Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?
7. What are your favorite smells?
Vanilla, Lavender, and Cinnamon
8. Are you married? Do you have any kids?
Not married but ready to be engaged to my boyfriend (he won’t read this will he?) No kids but I do have 5 younger siblings from age 8 – 22.
9.What is your first memory?
Getting my ears pierced at 8-9 months old. It was horrifying but I got a red Popsicle for being a good girl.
10. If you could go on a cross-country roadtrip with any celebrity (dead or alive), who would you choose and where would you go?
Beyonce because at the last minute she would probably change her mind about driving and we would catch a private jet to her yacht in the French Riviera instead.