We’re very excited to have Stephen Schuler join our Racepoint Group team! Get to know our newest Senior Account Executive in this intimate Q&A.
1. How would you explain what you do for work in 3 sentences or less to your 7 year old niece?
I reach out to reporters and editors to share all the latest and exciting news from my fantastic clients. I then work my magic to help the media put together stories and spread the word.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
I’m a big fan of BuzzFeed and Huffington Post.
3. What is the last book you read?
Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris
4. What is your favorite drink?
Red wine is my favorite. Right now I’m on a Malbec kick.
5. Have you in the past or would you ever bungee jump or sky dive?
I went skydiving in Chicago during my college years. I’d love to try it again in a more exotic location.
6. Are you married? Do you have any kids?
I’m married to the greatest guy in the world. We don’t have human children, but we are the proud parents of a very happy Chihuahua named Winston.
7. Who was your favorite musical group when you were in Junior High School?
I’m definitely a child of the 90s. Forget junior high, I still love listening to the Spice Girls, Britney Spears, Destiny’s Child, etc…
8. Are you afraid of anything?
It’s strange, but I’ve always feared the sound of balloons popping near me.
9. Name three places you want to visit before you kick the bucket.
Next on my bucket list: snorkeling in Bora Bora, eating my way through Argentina and skiing the mountains of Switzerland.
10. If you could go on a cross-country roadtrip with any celebrity (dead or alive), who would you choose and where would you go?
I’d cruise through the Midwest with Kathy Griffin. I think we’d share a lot of laughs.