We’re very excited to have Kristina Nelson join our Racepoint Group team! Get to know our newest Account Executive in this intimate Q&A.
1. How would you explain what you do for work in 3 sentences or less to your 7 year old niece?
I would say that I connect technology and financial clients with reporters who can help tell their stories and share what they do with the world.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
I love Buzzfeed.
3. What is the last book you read?
The last book I read was “Orange is the New Black” which is now a Netflix series. It was so great and gave some pretty interesting insight into the U.S. prison system and the dynamics between female inmates. A great, quick read.
4. Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?
Jennifer Aniston, because good girls always win.
5. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Salami, yum! I’m like a little kid, I just like salami, cheese, mustard and bread and I’m a happy camper.
6. What is your favorite music group or artist?
I love the Beatles. I took a class on them in college and I’ve been hooked ever since.
7. Do you have any nicknames?
My parents call me scooter, which is a nickname I’ve had since I was little. They started calling me that because I refused to crawl like a normal child, and instead would scoot around on my bum.
8. Do you have any hidden talents or interesting hobbies?
I can touch my tongue to my nose. I also played water polo all through high school and college.
9. Are you afraid of anything?
I am terrified of horses. I have no clue why, but they scare me to death.
10. Name three places you want to visit before you kick the bucket.
I really want to visit Phuket, Thailand, Greece and go on a safari in Africa.