Nate Towne – Account Director, Racepoint Group Boston
1. How would you explain what you do for work in 3 sentences or less to your 7 year old niece?
I help people tell their stories. If they don’t know their story, I help them find it. Now stop stealing Uncle Nate’s candy and go tell your story to someone.
2. How would you describe yourself in three words?
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Touched. Persnickety.
3. If you were a tree, which kind would you be?
A tamarack larch.
4. What is your favorite cereal?
Oh gosh, so many options! I’m kind of addicted to Krave.
5. Are you married? Do you have any kids?
Marriage is for the weak.
6. What is your first memory?
A dream that my house was on fire. No kidding! I was a pretty messed up kid but it made for some great term paper material in college.
7. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A marine biologist. I was obsessed. When I finally went to college for marine biology, I realized just how lame it was and decided to go into something much cooler: mass communications. You don’t get cooler than that, kids!
8. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
9. If you could go on a cross-country roadtrip with any celebrity (dead or alive), who would you choose and where would you go?
I would wrangle up Dolly Parton and we’d head to the Liberace museum in Las Vegas. Which is currently closed, but will be opening back up in the Neonopolis in 2014. (Worth the wait Dolly, worth the wait.) While we are in town, we’ll catch Charo performing at the Riviera. (Obviously.)
10. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
Connect with Nate Towne on Twitter at @Fancy_Lad.