We’re very excited to have Vicky Neill be a part of our Racepoint and Digital Influence Group family in Hong Kong! Get to know our seasoned PR pro in this intimate Q&A.
1. How would you explain what you do for work in 3 sentences or less to your 7 year old niece?
Forget the 7 year old niece, I have difficulties explaining what I do to the majority of my family. The explanation that has had the best response so far is ‘I write stories for the newspapers about people, so other people will like them and basically buy what they are selling. I do it on Facebook and Twitter too.’ Simple
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
Favorite blog www.99problemsbutapitchaintone.tumblr.com
For PR related news www.prdaily.com
3. What is the last book you read?
‘A piece of cake’ by Cupcake Brown – Amazing read
4. If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be?
Life – A Bunch of Bubbles
5. What do you have as your desktop wallpaper right now?
A picture of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland to remind me of home.
6. What is your favorite YouTube video of all time?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z_y3y5yqDQ It’s the older sister in the background – gets me every time
7. If you could be a superhero, what superpowers would you want to have?
Flying, so you can wear a cape, and the cape would have invisible powers like in Harry Potter
8. What are your favorite smells?
Christmas trees and a Christmas Yankee candle
9. Name three places you want to visit before you kick the bucket.
Russia – St Petersburg to see a ballet and the Crimean Peninsula
The Artic – an Artic cruise before everything melts away
Greece – Island hopping
10. If you could go on a cross-country road trip with any celebrity (dead or alive), who would you choose and where would you go?
This is a tough one but after a lot of thought and discussion it would have to be Prince Harry. You would have body guards to drive you around and if the car broke down, he could summon a helicopter. He gets access to any party, probably has a nice private jet to fly home in and, if it all goes well, I could be a Princess at the end of it. I think we would have to go to Vegas…