We’re very excited to welcome Cassidy Lawson to the ever-growing Racepoint family! Get to know our newest PR pro in this intimate Q&A.
1. How would you explain what you do for work in 3 sentences or less to your 7 year old niece?
I tell stories, helping companies communicate with others. I also talk on the phone A LOT!
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
I’m a big fan of Suri’s Burn Book. The fictional (yet hilarious) blog is authored by the daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. I also frequent less sassy sites such as The Huffington Post and Mashable.
3. What is the last book you read?
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.
4. What is your favorite drink?
Lemon Drop Martinis.
5. What is your favorite YouTube video of all time?
Marcel the Shell With Shoes On: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF9-sEbqDvU
6. Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?
Jennifer Aniston all the way – Brad Pitt is a fool.
7. What is your favorite cereal?
8. What are your favorite smells?
Clean laundry. As a kid, I always asked to sleep in the laundry room.
9. Do you have any nicknames?
“Cass” and “B”.
10. Who was your favorite musical group when you were in Junior High School?
I loved NSYNC, especially the group’s Christmas album.