We’re very excited to welcome Alexandra MacKenzie to the ever-growing Racepoint family! Get to know our newest PR pro in this intimate Q&A.
1. How would you explain what you do for work in 3 sentences or less to your 7 year old niece?
I work with people to help other people learn more about different companies. We try to get newspapers, magazines, and online websites to write about these companies. I help to keep track of the stories being written about these companies.
2. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
People.com. I have an embarrassing addiction to pop culture.
3. What is the last book you read?
The Shoemaker’s Wife by Adriana Trigian
4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?
Yellow. It’s just a happy color!
5. Have you in the past or would you ever bungee jump or sky dive?
I went skydiving for the first time last summer. My instructor told me this joke as we boarded the tiny, unreliable-looking plane.
What’s the difference between a bad golfer and a bad skydiver?
A golfer goes “whack” and then yells “oh no!”, while a skydiver yells “oh no!” and then goes “whack.”
Let’s just say I was not amused.
6. What is your favorite cereal?
Honey Nut Chex. Delicious with or without milk.
7. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be Katie Couric. Then I realized how early in the morning she had to wake up.
8. Are you afraid of anything?
I am terrified of bugs. Even if they are tiny, I cannot be near them without causing a scene.
9. Name three places you want to visit before you kick the bucket.
Australia, Greece, and the South of France.
10. If you could go on a cross-country roadtrip with any celebrity (dead or alive), who would you choose and where would you go?
Blake Shelton and Nashville.