All of us at Racepoint Group would like to extend the warmest of welcomes to our newest AC, Sammy Toole. Get to know Sammy through this fun one-on-one Q&A session.
1) How would you explain what you do for work in 3 sentences or less to your 7 year old niece?
My job is to make sure different groups of people- people like you, your parents, your teachers, your doctors, and lots of other types of people-find out and learn about other companies. We write stories about other companies and send these stories to places like magazines, newspapers, and websites so that people like you can learn about them!
2) What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
Refinery29 (website) and Cupcakes & Cashmere (blog).
3) What is the last book you read?
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling.
4) What is your favorite drink?
Diet Coke and Fireball.
5) What is your favorite lunch meat?
Oscar Meyer bologna.
6) What is your favorite cereal?
7) When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Broadway star (which I genuinely thought was feasible).
8 ) Name three places you want to visit before you kick the bucket.
Amalfi Coast, South Africa, and Greece.
9) If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
10) If you could go on a cross-country road trip with any celebrity (dead or alive), who would you choose and where would you go?
Rebel Wilson and Las Vegas.