Photo Courtesy of Jeremy Brooks
We don’t tap ourselves on the back too often around here, but last night was the 40th annual Bell Ringer Awards presented by the Publicity Club (PubClub) of New England. If you weren’t following us on Twitter, we had a pretty good night.
Racepoint took home 4 Bells (top award) and 3 Merits:
- Print Feature or Commentary Placement: Regional/General Interest Publication Bell: Racepoint Group for IST Energy: Selling Companies on the Power of Trash
- Product/Service Launch: Business-to-Business Campaign Bell: Racepoint Group for IST Energy Turns Trash into Clean Electricity
- Print Feature or Commentary Placement: National Bell: Racepoint Group for ChoiceStream: Performance Advertising in a Down Economy
- Product/Service Publicity: Healthcare Bell: Racepoint Group for ConforMIS: A Personalized Approach
- Feature or Commentary Placement: Series Merit: Racepoint Group for Monitor Group: The Behaviors of Sovereign Wealth Funds in the Global Economy
- Television News Placement: Local/Regional Merit: Racepoint Group for EnerNOC: Keeping the Lights on the Community
- Product/Service Launch: High-Tech Business-to-Business Campaign Merit: Racepoint Group for SiCortex : Introducing the World s Most Energy Efficient Supercomputer
As you can see, the recognized work stretched across the Healthcare, B-B tech, cleantech and business sectors. It also included company and product launch campaigns, as well thought leadership and media relations efforts.
Congratulations to all the winning teams at Racepoint, along with the other talented agencies that took home awards last night… And thanks for the congratulatory tweets!