Last year we celebrated Earth Day with a rundown on what media outlets and companies were talking about. Here is a look at a few things that are happening on this year on Earth Day:
- Fortune concluded their Branstorm: Green today with a big splash – an address from President Clinton. In fact, Twitter has been buzzing about the brainstorm all week long.
- Speaking of Twitter, check out everyone’s Earth Day tweets.
- President Obama delivered an Earth Day address, pitching for his alternative energy plans.
- WIRED had a list of gadgets that can help ‘green’ your lifestyle.
- Fast Company looked at five major green initiatives.
- The New York Times asked if being overweight was contributing to our climate crisis.
- Here’s a cool view of the earth courtesy of BoingBoing, who wishes us a happy Earth Day.
And here two desperate Earth Day marketing ploys (via Green Sheet):